Please assure that the following Terms & Conditions have been read and agreed, prior to using our website. It is necessary to review the below discussed Terms & Condition prior to purchasing or selecting stones on firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
We may collect the following information
- Username (user id)
- Full Name
- Email id
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Pin Code
What do we do with the information we collect.
- Internal record keeping.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to reach you for market analysis purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, and fax. We may use the information to customize the website according to your concerns.
Safety of your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is protected. In order to prevent unapproved access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and defend the information we collect online.
Your password is the opener to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not reveal your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose valuable control over your personal information and may be subject to rightfully binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify the Veer Diamond and change the password.
We manage "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a part of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us enhance your access to our site and recognize repeat visitors to our site. For example, when we use a cookie to recognize you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the concerns of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any individually identifiable information on our site.
Except as otherwise expressly covered in this Policy, this document discusses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to others, whether they are buyers or sellers on our Website or other sites through the internet, various rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. Veer Diamonds does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subjected to the privacy policies of those third parties where suitable. We encourage you toask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
API (application program interface) is the unique key which is generated by the user for fetching stock, if you share your API key then you are responsible for showing our stock on others website and legal action can be taken by us.
Veer Diamonds are the individual proprietor of the website email@example.com The complete content of the website together with text, site design, logos and data provided in the software, graphics and audios, Videos, icons, images etc. are entirely owned by the company.
By registering on the website firstname.lastname@example.org you have approved permission to browse, download and print the content for your private reference only. However, you do not hold the right to change/modify/alter any content you have downloaded. Registration does not grant any other right on you.
The acquired stones will be shipped to be addressed at your doorstep via courier services such as MalcaAmit, Brinks, PS, BVC Express or Fed EX on C&F basis
First Come First Serve basis is applied for online purchasing.
You are committed and bound to complete the sale once stones have been purchased.
The company will verify details once it receives an order from the client, and if all conditions are met, only then will the order be processed.
Courier agents will cover door to door insurance.
The company reserves the right to refuse shipments to certain international destinations.
Shipping and Handling Charges:
- For Invoices below US$15000 = US$125
- For Invoices above US$15000 = Free
- Shipping charges are borne by us for invoices above US$15000 cover shipment from our Mumbai office to our affiliate office in (New York, Japan) & for the remaining location to their nearest International Airport. Shipment cost from the neighboring International Airport to the buyer's residence will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping charges to Hong Kong are free.
- For shipments to addresses in India, additional charges will apply in lieu of local taxes, if any.
Cancellation of orders:
- Our company spokesperson will reconfirm the order details once an order is placed by you.
- The order is believed to have been completed the moment the stones are shipped. Cancellation of the order thereafter is not possible.
- The order can be reversed in 7 days.
- The order expires on the 5th working day of confirmation of order if the advance has not been received.
- Veer Diamonds reserves power to alter/modify/change/remove/combine to any of the conditions listed above without previous notice.
New York, NY 10036
TEL#: (855) 836 5483